G SUITE SUPPORT

Same price as with Google

 

Basic

Enhanced office suite with unlimited storage and archiving

5  .  2  /month/user

Professional Email

> Business email addresses (@yourcompany)
> User aliases (free additional email addresses for existing users)
> Groups & Group aliases
> The safest email platform & the best SPAM filters
> Advanced Search, Filters & Labels
> Smart Reply & Smart Compose
> Email forwarding & fetcher (from other accounts)
> Send email as a different sender
> G Suite Marketplace Add-ons (for even more advanced features)

Store, Sync & Share

> 30 GB of storage
> Access your files from everywhere
> Share and set granular access levels for files & folders
> Add single files to multiple folders without needing multiple copies
> Built-in Antivirus protection

.

Best Value

Business

Enhanced office suite with unlimited storage and archiving

10 .  4  /month/user

Professional Email

> Business email addresses (@yourcompany)
> User aliases (free additional email addresses for existing users)
> Groups & Group aliases
> The safest email platform & the best SPAM filters
> Advanced Search, Filters & Labels
> Smart Reply & Smart Compose
> Email forwarding & fetcher (from other accounts)
> Send email as a different sender
> G Suite Marketplace Add-ons (for even more advanced features)

Store, Sync & Share

> Unlimited storage
> Shared Drives
> Share and set granular access levels for files & folders, per OU
> Access your files from everywhere
> Add single files to multiple folders without needing multiple copies
> Built-in Antivirus protection

 

 

Enterprise

Enhanced office suite with unlimited storage and archiving

23  /month/user

Professional Email

> Business email addresses (@yourcompany)
> User aliases (free additional email addresses for existing users)
> Groups & Group aliases
> The safest email platform & the best SPAM filters
> Advanced Search, Filters & Labels
> Smart Reply & Smart Compose
> Email forwarding & fetcher (from other accounts)
> Send email as a different sender
> G Suite Marketplace Add-ons (for even more advanced features)

Store, Sync & Share

> Unlimited storage
> Shared Drives
> Access your files from everywhere
> Share and set granular access levels for files & folders
> Add single files to multiple folders without needing multiple copies
> Built-in Antivirus protection

Online Office Suite

> Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides & Google Sites
> Collaborate in real-time (multiple users editing the same file simultaneously)
> Built-in Chat (talk to other users in the document)
> Add & Review Comments & Suggestions
> Built-in Grammar checker, powered by Artificial Intelligence

Online Office Suite

> Google Do

.

Need details?

Need details? A different plan?

OUR SERVICES

MOST POPULAR

G Suite Support

Fully managed account, with a Technical Account Manager

Maximum Fee:

0€/month

WE DON’T CHARGE FOR OUR SUPPORT

Zero-Cost Support

Yes, it’s true: we don’t charge you for our support! You’ll get an extra layer of support and dedication at no cost, since you’ll only pay the regular G Suite subscription.

everything you need:

 

specialized exclusively in G Suite

Premium Hands-On Support

Proactive updates

Technical Account Manager

Collaborative troubleshooting

Vast range of contact options

Priority S.L.A. with google

Tailored for customer satisfaction

Join us now! It costs nothing!

 

Dedicated Administrator

Enhanced office suite with unlimited storage and archiving

Starting form:

0€/month

USE OUR QUOTE CALCULATOR BELOW

One of us, focused on you

G Suite micromanagement with extended proximity, focus and priority.

Support Add-Ons

Free for accounts with Fully-Dedicated Admin

Managed Migrations

Complex Deployments

Ad-Hoc Training

Migrations, Deployments and Ad-Hoc Training can all be very simple or extremely complex, and we think that each one deserves it’s own pricing.
Talk to us and we’ll come up with our best offer after carefully considering all the factors (type of data, origin, size, users, etc…).

Note: These services are included for accounts with fully Dedicated Administrators. Non-Managed Migrations / Deployments are included for everyone.

Have questions?
Ask us now!

Or use our contact form

Find us where it matters:

© 2019 CloudGuardians.com | Extantis Group